Followers

Saturday, June 5, 2010

Back in business


Hey Friends and Family

You have all been wonderfully supportive as I have worked out the details of my new practice options. Well the details are finally settled. I will again be seeing patients as of Friday, June 4th. I am very excited to be back to seeing patients. My practice will be a straight fee for service and I will not take insurance. I do have a wonderful coder in the office and will have the

receipts with proper codes and an appropriate diagnosis for submitting the bill to insurance for reimbursement or towards deductible. I will be doing many of the things I have done in the past for my patients. I will do primary care medicine, hormone therapy and weight loss. We are still working out the kinks at the office because of the new arrangement. Initially I will be in the office Tuesdays 1pm-8pm and Friday 11am-4pm. My hours will increase as the practice increases.


Office information:

903-526-2323 Phone number


Located at 64E and loope 323, in the shopping center with the Scroll bookstore.


Practice name: Tyler Physical Medicine


Thank you and blessings,

Zana Elliott

No comments:

Post a Comment