Followers

Thursday, August 20, 2009

We need help:)

OK, so apparantly we are not good at this. We are trying to figure out what we did wrong with the link to the blog. Perhaps my sweet husband has been out of IT too long, hehehe. So he is trying to fix things. Jessie worked at the office with me today and she thinks that she is going to run the front office tomorrow while Cynthia is out for the day. I guess we will see. She looked so grown up today. Our friend Cynthia took us out to dinner at tour favorite restaurant, Villa Montez. I had Chilean Seabass and it was heavenly. The girls always love the food and ended with the HUGE chocolate cake. I managed to avoid even licking the chocolate off my fingers. I have ended yet another day with some fresh cherries. I dont know what I will do when they are all gone for the year. I love them. We walked through the door and Cailin went to bed, she was soooo tired. Tomorrow is her last day of day camp and Jessie will work with me for the half day tomorrow. I love fridays!!!!! ok just figured out in my fatigue i spelled hitch hiker wrong when i first gave the link to mark to send out. oopppps.

No comments:

Post a Comment