Followers

Wednesday, August 1, 2007

August 1st, 2007: Zana's View on Where God Has Us


Hi, this is Zana


This morning in church the message was about being comfortable, this is something that Mark and I talk about often. One of my fears is getting to comfortable because I know that the Lord will continue to call us to come and go to serve the world for him. It has been interesting to watch how the Lord keeps bringing us through changing times and my faith just continues to grow stronger. My faith is really made the strongest by Mark’s unwavering knowledge that this is where the Lord has called us. I look back at where we came from, the nurse practitioner and IT executive who had everything (house, cars, money), to having our taxable income 1/20th what it was 5 years ago, but the Lord still provides all that we need. The girls are happy; our marriage is great, better than ever. We have enjoyed this journey together. I am happy and I love where the Lord has placed us and can’t wait to see where we go next.

No comments:

Post a Comment